Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New

I already have a Twitter, Facebook, and a MySpace. I might as well get a blog too on top of all of that :)

I'm just bumming it out today. The weather is really stinky. It went from being gorgeous summer weather to just plain ick. So, since I am sitting here and have so many other things I should be doing I am going to make a 'Summer Wishlist.' Great, right? Haha.

I think this a pretty decent dupe for the Blush & Bronzing Duo in Orgasm/Laguna By NARS.

Naked Lunch, Expensive Pink, Gorgeous Gold, All That Glitters, and Orange.
I also need a good red eye shadow, but I can't find one. If anyone has any good ideas please let me know :)     


Sugar Pie and Sweetheart. 
Both of the colors kind of look the same, but I just think they are both so pretty.

Party In My Cabana, Conga-line Coral, Do You Lilac It? ,  Melon Of Troy, and Strawberry Margarita.

That's my list so far :) I will add more later.

EDIT

Gash by Urban Decay is the PERFECT red! I am hoping my Mom takes me to Ulta tomorrow so I can get it :) I still have to pack for my little vacation over my boyfriends house, but I am too sleepy to do it. Haha. It's like 11:30 and I am so tired from doing nothing all day. NIGHT xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment